I can’t wait for you to meet her.
It’s going to be fun (and maybe a little gross)!
IN THIS EPISODE
- How she lived in fear during her pregnancy
- Delivering NICU twin babies.
- Pregnancy is not as glamorous as she thought
- Raising two different personalities
- Asking her dad, “will Harry ever come home?”
- We must speak into our kids’ lives
- Motherhood can have you feeling alone
- Moms need grace
Motherhood is what she thought it would be
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
MY FAVORITE TAKE AWAY
We must speak into our kids’ lives.
What part of the interview, if any, changed your perspective? Did you have a hard pregnancy? Tell us about it. As a new mom, what is your biggest concern as a parent?