It was a great time at Blissdom this weekend. Jon Acuff was one of my top 3 speakers and as one of the keynote speakers. The first time I heard him was at the MOPS 2011 Convention in Nashville and can I just say...he is polished! He owns his talk and really impressed on me to continue to change the way I do Social Media.
Here are some highlights:
- Never compare your beginning to someone else's middle.
- Little things change big dreams.
- Make time for the things that matter.
- Do things that matter.
- Four words for parents - hang up and arrive
- Social Media never sleeps
- Let me be your kids not your content
- Kids don't believe in later but right now
What are some things you have learned along the way when it comes to Social Media?