I am getting excited for our @stickyJesus read-along!! If you don’t know what I’m talking about, click here. And I love how so many of you are joining us! I know we are going to build incredible friendships from this AND learn how to live sticky.
Here is what some people are saying:
Jenni Catron (Cross Point Church, Nashville, TN – Executive Director)
@stickyJesus uniquely blends biblical truth and social media know-how and inspires with true stories of people engaging, connecting, and changing the world for Christ through social networks.
Ron Edmondson (Grace Community Church, Clarksville, TN – Pastor)
Your answer is here in a new book titled @StickyJesus. Authors Tami Heim and Toni Birdsong uniquely blend biblical truth and social media know-how with inspirational true stories of people engaging, connecting, and changing the world for Christ through social networks to help us understand how to be salt and light within the world of social media. You DO NOT want to miss this book. It’s a fun, engaging read that will help you do Kingdom work more effectively.
A reminder of the schedule:
- Order you book.
- Thursday, December 9: Introductions. I’ll have a post up where I introduce myself a bit and ask YOU to do the same. Shyness not allowed, but I understand if you are, while we get to know some of the awesome people you’ll be reading @stickyJesus with. I’ll also give you some things to be thinking about as you dive in to Chapter 1.
- Friday, December 10 to Wednesday, December 15: read Chapter 1
- Wednesday, December 15: have your post on Chapter 1 read to go for the next day (you don’t have to, but would be all giddy inside if you did).
- Thursday, December 16: hop on over here to read my post, answer some questions, “chat” with people, and link to your own post (if you wrote one).
- Repeat Step 5 on the next 8 Thursdays, and learn, grow, HAVE A BLAST!
Come join us! You won’t be disappointed!!