So grab a cup of coffee and tune in. We promise you will leave here feeling encouraged as you look at your day, today, differently.
It’ll be worth every minute, I promise!
IN THIS EPISODE
- How scripture can resonate with us as we nurture children
- As we get closer to the heart of God, we get free from our fear of rejection
- The more we belong to Christ the less fear we have of belonging somewhere else
- The gift of vulnerability
- How much influence women have
- Ask this question after reading your Social Media for a month
- How to look at the day in front of you differently
- Talks with us about her new book – Brave Enough
Be vulnerable enough to show your moments that you fail and how God continues to meet you.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Brave Enough: Getting Over Our Fears, Flaws, and Failures to Live Bold and Free - Available on Amazon Now!
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
FAVORITE TAKE AWAYS
"If we focus on what we don’t have and what we think we deserve, we will miss the great creative ways that God is reaching out to us every day."
Boldly pray, “God, I give you all of me. Will you give me all of You? My eyes are open to see your work.”