Lisa is an incredible author and an amazing speaker. When you first hear her you know she is a natural leader and bold thinker. Her refreshing, bottom-line approach appeals to audiences across the nation as she points them to a passionate pursuit of God.
Don’t miss her latest book, I Want God.
Hearing our conversation, I think, will leave you encouraged and inspired to continue being the mom that God has called you to be.
You will not be disappointed!
IN THIS EPISODE
- The three hardest things with raising teenagers
- Knowing your kids weaknesses and helping them to build it as a strength
- Lisa’s light bulb moments
- Four things you need within yourself while you are raising teenagers
- How standards are important
- What you need to have when parenting gets intense
What to do when you want to throw in the towel and feel like you are not “doing this” right.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
Book: I Want God
Romans 5:5 “and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”
MY FAVORITE TAKE AWAY
"Have a stubborn resolve to parent until the end" - Lisa Whittle
What part of the interview, if any, changed your perspective? Do you struggle with keeping a balanced life? Share with us what changes you might make after hearing Linda. I’d love to hear your perspective on ministry, marriage, and family.