I know you will love her story. She is a single mom to a teenager and has been for 14 years. She talks with us about leaving the corporate world to become an entrepreneur. How God has done some work on her own heart and the faith she has in Him.
You will love this strong, beautiful, Jesus-loving mom.
Get ready because she is going to preach!
IN THIS EPISODE
- Teaching her daughter life experiences
- How her choices resulted in opinions from others
- Single parents rely on God a little differently
- Being enough
- Married moms help by speaking life into that single mom
- The hardest part of being a single parent
- The rewards in parenting
- Watching your child thrive
- How to stand on God’s Word
- Be vulnerable in the hard moments
There are 10 million single parents. 80% of those are single moms.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
2 Corinthians 6:18 “and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.”
MY FAVORITE TAKE AWAY
No matter how unsure the future looks, God’s got it all mapped out – Jennifer Deshler
What part of the interview, if any, changed your perspective? Are you a single parent with a story? We would love to hear from you. Share with us what are the highs and lows?