She is the CEO and President of Christian Leadership Alliance. She is a mom to Zoe and grandma to two. But, God wasn’t finished.
Her and her husband, Dale, just recently adopted a little girl from Haiti. I have had the privilege of meeting Sania and she is one of the sweetest little girls you’ll ever meet.
In this interview, we talked about the adoption process, the perseverance it took, and the joy it brings.
I can’t wait for you to hear her heart today!
IN THIS EPISODE
- How her Pastors tweets kept her captivated with Haiti
- How a church leader asked a question that would change their life forever.
- From being in the delivery room with her first grandbaby to filling out adoption papers at the same time.
- The hard process of adoption
- How the No’s became Yes’s
- How a prophetic word changed the course of the why
- What brought Tami to tears
- How parenting is different the second time around
Parenting in the NOW moments
Hebrews 12:1 – “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us”
MY FAVORITE TAKE AWAY(S)
If we try to say why we couldn’t do what God’s invited us into, we would be so selfish.
God showed us what it is to go to the very edge of impossible.
Even in our inadequacy, God makes up the difference. – Tami Heim
What part of the interview, if any, changed your perspective? What if God wants you to pursue adoption? We would love to hear your story.